Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Killing Spiders

On average I kill one to two spiders a day in my house. I have no clue what kind of spiders they are. I find them all over the house...on the walls, on the floors, on the bathroom sink, on the side of the kitchen cabinets, etc. There is no pattern as to where I will find a spider on any given day. They are small...probably about size of a dime or slightly smaller. However, they are quick. The most effective method in killing them...whacking them with a magazine. For some reason, the bug spray I have doesn't seem to work well on them. So, I find the squishing and smashing method to work much better.

So, here are my thoughts as I killed my daily spider this morning (this one was on the floor at the base of our staircase). If I kill one to two spiders a day, and we are going to be gone to the U.S. for 20 plus days, does that mean we will come back to around 20 to 40 spiders all over the house???

Just my thoughts...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You would think with all spider murdering, we would be having more rain!?