Monday, November 19, 2007

Critter Update Part 2

This is an update to my blog post from earlier today. So, if you haven't read the earlier post, you might want to read that one first.

So, I am back in the office working away. I have an empty cup that needs to go into the dishwasher. It is now dark in the house, so as I walk into the kitchen and flip on the light into the wet kitchen/laundry area, I swear I see something move on the floor by the dryer. Am I seeing things? Is this "critter" getting the best of me? So, I decide to leave a couple of sticky traps with crackers on them, plus I set my one mouse trap from the U.S. with a cracker (for some reason I don't use the traditional peanut butter...once again not thinking). I turn off all of the lights and go back into the office, which by the way is clear on the other side of the house. Not 5 minutes goes by, and I hear the mouse trap trip. Critter finally caught!

Couldn't be so lucky. The darn little thing got the cracker and tripped the trap but got away. So, now the thing has successfully got off of a sticky trap and avoided a traditional mouse trap. I swear I have a critter with super powers. SUPER CRITTER! Anyway, now the mouse trap is set with peanut butter. This is an all out battle. Full fledged war. Julie vs. Critter. So far, Julie-0, critter-2.

P.S. By the way, there is more styrofoam coming out of the A/C unit. So, now I don't know if I have a critter living there and one living in the guest bedroom, or if it is one in the same critter. The plot thickens...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Doesn't India have a growing monkey problem? That's what I read on msn.com anyway. Maybe your invisible critter is a monkey.