Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's Going to be One of Those Days...

I can just feel it!

Not even 7 am yet, and I have already had the pudding scared out of me by a gecko. Went to put my cereal bowl in the sink, and the stupid thing was on my counter. Since our counters are black and this gecko was dark brown, I didn't see it until I almost set my cereal bowl on it and it moved. Luckily, I didn't drop my Longaberger bowl. That would not have been good! Then I spent 10 minutes chasing it around my counters before I finally got it out the window. I'm sure the security guards (who can see everything in the kitchen because we don't have any curtains in this room) think I have lost it as I was dancing around the kitchen chasing the thing in my PJs. Now, I need to disinfect all of my counters to get rid of the gecko germs. Gross!

Next up, they are coming to service our A/Cs. I can't wait to see what they find when they open the unit that I believe our apple critter has been living in for two months. Maybe we'll get a clue about what it is. Hee, hee...this should be fun. I'll have my camera handy in case something interesting comes flying out when they open the A/C. Knowing our luck, nothing will be found!

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gecko cooties and apple critters. At least my snakes are OUTSIDE the house :)