Monday, February 4, 2008

Remind Me to Use OFF

This is what happens in India when you are outside at dusk and forget to use insect repellent.



Last night, S and I were sitting outside for about an hour chatting with some friends waiting for our dinner table to be ready. I didn't even realize that I was getting ate alive and didn't notice the million bug bites on my legs until we got home a few hours later. The bites have only started to itch in the last few hours. I'm trying not to scratch my legs, but with this many bites, it really is hard to avoid.

I'm not sure what these bites are from. Thankfully, I don't have any bites on my arms or face. They are only on my lower legs, ankles, and feet. Anyway, I think I have learnt my lesson and will now be carrying OFF wipes in my purse at all times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug spray will be the first thing I will be packing now!!

Anonymous said...

are those bug bites or are they chiggers? Teresa