Monday, February 25, 2008

And The Oscar Goes To...

This morning while folding laundry and starting to pack, I decided to see if the Oscars were on TV here. I sort of figured they would be as most of the major award shows in the U.S. are shown here. Plus, Indians love movies!

Well, I couldn't exactly get into watching the Oscars as I haven't heard of any of the movies nominated for the awards. Being out of the U.S., I'm not exposed to all of the movie trailers, interviews with the movie stars, etc. I didn't even recognize the names of most of the actors and actresses up for the awards either.

So, now I'm adding to my list of things to do when I'm in the U.S. is to watch a current movie. Any suggestions on a good movie to rent or to see in the theater???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was told by two different co-workers that The Bucket List was excellent, I was also told by one of my friends here at work, her, her husand and another couple went and seen No Country for Old Men and it was terrible..so..good luck finding a good one to see.
Talk to you soon,
Teresa