Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!

OK, OK...I have taken enough grief from everyone about when another blog would be posted. Honestly, I thought I would have had a lot of time to blog while being in the U.S. The reality has been that this has by far been the busiest and most hectic trip back to the U.S. we have had since moving overseas. The weather hasn't been cooperating too well, which has messed up some of our plans for seeing some people while we are here. My apologies to these people...you know who you are. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to control mother nature!

Overall though, our trip to the U.S. has went well. We have been having a lot of fun seeing people, playing with our pets, eating, shopping...and soon to be opening some Christmas gifts! However, I am almost physically 100% exhausted (not to mention almost 100% frozen cold). It has been a long two and half weeks. I am almost ready to go back to India. A few more things to do in the next few days, but come the end of next week, and I'll be ready to get back on that plane to go back to my "home."

Anyway, I hope that all of my family and friends around the world have a very Merry Christmas! If you are traveling at all, be safe. S and I have already had our fair share of minor mishaps while traveling...more on this in a future post. Let's just say for now that not driving much ourselves over the past year plus combined with bad weather is not necessarily the best combination in the world for us. We are in one piece uninjured, but our car will need to go to the body shop when we leave the U.S.!

Well, I had hoped to make it to 100 posts for 2007, but since this is only the 96th one, and there are only about 10 days left in 2007, I'm not sure if I'll be making it or not. I haven't set a goal yet for 2008 on the number of blogs that I will write...maybe that will be part of my New Year's resolutions. It's not that I don't have anything to say...it's just making the time to sit down and write that is the challenge the most of the time.

So, Merry Christmas to everyone! Looking forward to a great 2008!

No comments: