Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Day of 2007!

Happy New Year's Eve! 2007 was a very long (yet it seemed to fly by) but great year for S and I. I won't bore you with the details of what we did...if you really want to know just read some of my early posts plus you guys know everything "exciting" that has happened since I started this blog.

I must say that S and I have survived 6 1/2 months of living in India. The 6 month mark passed on December 14 while we were in the U.S. I thought of writing a blog on that day, but really the 6 1/2 month mark is more important to me. Why?

It was after living in China for 6 1/2 months that S asked if I wanted to move to India (another 2 1/2 months after that is when we moved). He did go to work today, but I don't think he will be "popping" the question to me tonight...although it is New Year's Eve, so who knows.

Seriously though, S and I have full intentions of staying in India through 2008. We are looking forward to another busy year with 2008, and we just hope that it turns out as well as 2007 has.

Well, for the first time in our lives, S and I are actually going out for New Year's Eve. Normally, we are just stay-at-home and watch-movies-and-TV type of people...often falling asleep well before midnight. In fact, if we would stay awake until the ball dropped in New York at 11 pm our time, I considered that a good New Year's Eve. However, this year, we are headed to one of the beach resorts with a friend of ours to ring in the New Year.

Definitely had to have a couple of naps today or there would be no way...with jet lag and all...that I could make it to midnight. Last year in Beijing after just arriving back from the U.S., I think S and I were both sound asleep by 8:30 pm. Speaking of sleeping...I guess I should go wake S up from his nap so that we can leave.

Goodbye 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so disappointed. I thought for sure you would do you 100th blog in 2007. Have a great year. Talk to you soon.

Beth