Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Nothing to Report

Yeah, I know I haven't posted anything in a few days. Honestly, I don't have anything to tell. OK, well there is always something to tell when you live in India, so I guess I'm just not feeling creative enough to come up with anything terribly exciting. Life is pretty boring around here right now.

The dog and kitten went home last night. I enjoyed my time with them. Every morning, Millie and I walked down to the beach. While we were only gone for 20 or 25 minutes, I would be drenched in sweat by the time we got back. It's really hot here. During the day, Millie slept, and the kitten played, played, and played some more. I forgot just how active kittens can be. Also, I have been outside at night more in the last week than I have the entire time I have lived in India. Let's just say, I don't like India at night...too many geckos and toads.

Well, this is my 150th blog post. Sorry it isn't a more exciting one. I'll have to work on coming up with a good one for tomorrow. Until then, hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should capture a gecko or toad and keep it as a pet. Heck, wouldn't have to capture it really, since they are in the house so often. You have already started giving them names as well.

Carrie