Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Disney World Wannabe???

Just down the road from us is India's equivalent to Disney World.



Even though it's probably only 10 to 15 minutes from my house, I haven't been to Dizzee World...nor do I have any plans to go in the near future. For some reason, I'm not thinking that a safe, fun day at an amusement park and the country India should go in the same sentence together. Not only haven't I been, but I haven't heard of any of the foreigners with kids that I know here having went either. It's just scary looking...like an accident waiting to happen. Very, very scary. I value my life a little too much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the word around town on Dizzee World? You, Beth and Diane should have went.

Carrie

Anonymous said...

It is a little scary to me that you can have a waterpark, rides, etc. all for under $5. I would also be worried about my safety if I went there.

Beth